Many industrial processes require a high volume of liquids, including those involved in the oil and gas, mining and minerals, and chemical industries. When the process engineer determines a pipe diameter requirement larger than 24”, a rolled and welded large diameter pipe is required.
Benefits of Utilizing Our Large Diameter Rolled and Welded Steel Pipes:
• Can be used for long-distance pipeline projects since they can carry more liquid with a high-volume flow rate
• Available in carbon steel and stainless steel
• Can be fabricated to any thickness, diameter, height, or length
• Steel pipe coating options are available to protect fabricated pipes from damage over time
• Can be used for a structural applications including bracing, casing, jack and boring installations, sign poles, and combination walls
• Capable of operating under extreme weather conditions
Ready to order your large diameter rolled and welded pipes for your next project? Contact Dixie Southern today for a quote!