ASME Pressure Vessels & Tanks
Working Well Under Pressure Since 1976 - Expert Pressure Vessel Fabrication
We are a pressure vessel manufacturer that meets the global gold standard for quality with ASME pressure vessel design and fabrication.
Our pressure vessels are designed to hold liquids, vapors, or gases at high pressures. Our carbon-steel or stainless-steel pressure vessels are designed and fabricated to meet ASME Section VIII, Divisions 1 & 2 quality standards.
Our ASME pressure vessel fabrication process follows your specifications while assisting with design optimization. Dixie Southern provides stainless steel tank storage solutions for Liquefied Petroleum Gases, Propane, Butane, Pentane, Aqueous Ammonia, Anhydrous Ammonia, and other gaseous products.
Dixie Southern is a pressure vessel manufacturer located in West Central Florida. At our 12-acre, 65,000 square foot manufacturing facility, we have the professional designers, welders, and fabricators needed to create your custom heavy pressure vessels to your sizes or applications.
Examples of ASME pressure vessel fabrication and designs we have completed
- Blowdown tanks and blowdown drums
- Water softeners and zeolite water softeners
- Ethylene loading drums and KO drums
- Suction scrubbers
- Molecular sieves dehydration units
- Air receivers and instrument air receivers
- Propane storage tanks
- Flash tanks
- Fuel gas drains tanks
- Aqueous ammonia storage tanks
- Anhydrous ammonia storage tanks
- Heater tanks
- Drains tanks
- Closed cooling water head tanks
- Cooling water expansion tanks
- Steam turbine drain tanks
- Surge tanks
- Hydropneumatic surge tanks
- ASME tank
ASME Accredited Facility
Dixie Southern is an ASME Accredited facility with decades of experience designing, fabricating, assembling, and inspecting custom ASME tanks and pressure vessels to meet Section VIII Division 1 or Division 2 Codes. At our 12-acre, 65,000 square foot manufacturing facility in West Central Florida, we have the professional engineers, drafters, welders, and fabricators needed to create your custom heavy pressure vessels to your sizes or applications.
As a trusted pressure vessel manufacturer and leader in ASME pressure vessel fabrication, we design, fabricate and deliver your products worldwide.
- We design your ASME tanks and steel pressure vessels to meet ASME Boiler and Pressure Section VIII Division 1 or Division 2 Codes
- Meets ASME Section IX, AWS D1.1, and AWS D1.6 standards
- Carbon steel and stainless steel
- Legal load, overweight, oversized, super load pressure tanks
- Designed and fabricated to meet quality standards
ASME Pressure vessels Industries Served
We serve the exacting needs of facility operators, EPC contractors, general contractors, and OEMs in multiple industries.
water & wastewater treatment
food & beverage processing
mining & minerals
Oil & Gas
pulp & paper
The Dixie Southern Process
4 Steps to Delivery of Your Custom ASME Pressure Vessel
You review our ASME steel vessel design before we procure materials and begin fabrication.
We use cutting edge fabricating processes to ensure that your pressure vessel meets all applicable ASME quality standards.
Pressure Vessels are inspected in accordance with the requirements of the National Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspectors and the appropriate label applied.
We conduct any customized testing you require, then paint, load, and ship your ASME pressure vessel to your facility anywhere in the U.S. or overseas.
ASME pressure vessels and tanks are fabricated in various sizes to accommodate different capacities and assist you with the specific requirements of your application. We offer several choices in diameters for heavy wall tanks and ASME pressure vessels and tanks, ranging from 36″ to 192″.
- 36″ diameter vessels and tanks: Capacity up to 1,000 gallons (typically used for low-pressure applications, such as air receivers or small-scale industrial processes).
- 48″ diameter vessels and tanks: Capacity up to 5,000 gallons (commonly used in small to medium-scale industrial applications).
- 72″ diameter vessels and tanks: Capacity up to 20,000 gallons (suitable for larger industrial applications).
- 96″ diameter vessels and tanks: Capacity up to 50,000 gallons (typically used in large-scale industrial applications).
- 120″ diameter vessels and tanks: Capacity up to 100,000 gallons (commonly used to store pressurized gases or other materials).
- 144″ diameter vessels and tanks: Capacity up to 200,000 gallons (suitable for large-scale industrial applications).
- 192″ diameter vessels and tanks: Capacity up to 500,000 gallons (often used to store or transport large volumes of pressurized materials in heavy industry).
Recent ASME Pressure Vessel Projects
Aqueous Ammonia Storage Tank
Blow Down Tank
Steam Drains Tank
Aqueous Ammonia Tank
Steam Turbine Drains Tank
Zeolite Water Softener
Molecular Sieves Dehydration Unit
ASME Code Process Vessels
ASME Butane Splitter