Large Diameter, HRSG, Bypass, and Exhaust Stacks Since 1976
Dixie Southern provides stainless steel fabricated and carbon steel fabricated exhaust stacks that be delivered anywhere in the world.
- Heat recovery steam generator (HRSG) Stacks – These are important components of many power plants as they increase a plant’s overall efficiency and helps to minimize the costs of fuel.
- Cylindrical and square exhaust stacks – To accommodate customers in the power industry who need exhaust stacks, Dixie Southern creates cylindrical or square exhaust stacks at our large fabrication facility.
- Bypass exhaust stacks – These are alternative stacks used for discharging combustion gases to the atmosphere primarily to avoid severe damage to an air pollution control device or other equipment.
- Large diameter exhaust stacks
- Over-dimensional and overweight capabilities
- Burn-off oven exhaust stacks
- Furnace oven exhaust stacks
- Industrial exhaust stacks for high-temperature systems in many industries
Our custom stacks meet the exacting standards of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASTM STS-1, ASME Section IX) and the American Welding Society (AWS D1.1 and AWS D1.6) as required by our clients.
Aftermarket Exhaust Stack Features
- Large and oversized stack shipments can be quickly transported to the Port of Tampa or Port Manatee for barge or ship transport
- Our stacks are ideal for projects on tight deadlines that require extra-large ductwork or exhaust stacks that need to be assembled after shipping
- Carbon steel or stainless steel
- Any thickness
- Any diameter
- Any height or length
- Steel stacks fabrication is performed in our advanced technology shops using state-of-the-art equipment
Specific steel exhaust stack assignments include HRSG’s, air-quality control, and coal power plant applications with Simple Cycle Stacks, Combined Cycle HRSG Stacks, APC Stacks for FGD, and SCR Systems. In addition, Dixie Southern provides AutoCAD, 3D modeling and design, onsite painting and coating, post-weld heat treatment, and onsite NDT testing.
Custom Stack Industries Served
We serve the exacting needs of facility operators, EPC contractors, general contractors, and OEMs in multiple industries.
Oil & Gas
food & beverage processing
mining & minerals
water & wastewater treatment
pulp & paper
The Dixie Southern Process
5 Steps to Completion of Your Stacks
We design your large diameter, HRSG, bypass, and exhaust stacks to meet standards, as required.
You review our over-dimensional stack design before we begin fabrication.
Steel Stack fabrications are inspected by our in-house Quality Assurance, Certified Welding Inspectors, and/or third-party inspection as our clients’ specifications may require.
We conduct any customized testing that you may require, then blast, coat, passivate, and ship your stack to your facility anywhere in the continental U.S. or overseas.
Recent Custom Stack Work
Vapor Combustion Stacks